Pillars of Hospitality
There are four Pillars of Hospitality that are the foundation of everything we do at Sarah's Guest House. We help hundreds of people each year with Lodging, Transportation, Meals, and Comfort. This short video shows what we do every day.
How You Can Help
We are a registered 501c3 non-profit organization. We do not receive state or federal funding, nor do we receive insurance reimbursement. Funds raised allow us to touch the lives of those who rely on our community’s medical care… care that we are so fortunate to have in Central New York. Here are some ways you can help:
- Monetary Donations for operation expenses
Mail to: 100 Roberts Ave, Syracuse, NY 13207
- Purchase items on our "wish list" sarahsguesthouse.org/wishlist
- Leave a legacy by remembering us in your will
- Join us for our annual Mardi Gras Celebration, held on Fat Tuesday
- Come out for our Annual Golf Tournament, held on the first Sunday in June each year
- Become a volunteer
- Purchase a plaque on our Donor Board
- United Way (our ID is 43095) - Although SGH is not a United Way Agency, you can still make gifts to us through their donor designation program. Write in “Sarah’s Guest House” on your pledge card at work.
Support Sarah's Guest House