We are a registered 501c3 non-profit organization. We do not receive state or federal funding, nor do we receive insurance reimbursement. Funds raised allow us to touch the lives of those who rely on our community's medical care.
Wishlist Items (updated 10/6/22)
Monetary contributions are always welcome or consider donating an item from our wishlist. We are always in need of paper products - tissue, toilet paper, plates, and towels. We also have a great need for cleaning products (prefer “green”).
We have created an AMAZON WISHLIST for donors to easily review very specific items we may need. Thank you for supporting our mission.
We are often in need of a variety of professional services and are grateful for those who can donate their time and resources. For the comfort and security of our guests, please call the house to learn more about our current needs and to arrange a drop off of items, 315-475-1747.
- Tissue boxes
- Milk and Orange Juice
- To go cups & lids for hot beverages
- Laundry detergent
- Dryer sheets
- Disinfecting wipes
- Tilex Mold and Mildew spray
- Kitchen & large trash bags
- Cases of bottled water
- White bath towels
- White washcloths
- Small travel sized bottles of shampoo and conditioner
- Paper plates
- Solo cups
- Disposable vinyl or latex gloves (size large)
- Paper towels
- Plastic storage bags (ziplock all sizes)
- Gift Certificates to Wegmans, Lowe's and Amazon
- Keurig K-Cups- Coffee- reg and decaf & tea
- Forever Postage Stamps
- Light bulbs
- Face masks
- Copy Paper (8.5" x 11")
- Toilet paper